terça-feira, outubro 21, 2008

Yep.


I guess it is true what people say about me. I guess I am not that normal after all. I guess I don't see the world so black & white. Probably I do too much reading.... Maybe you were right about leaving. You were not used not to feel the ground under your feet and walking on clouds seemed confusing to you.


Perhaps they were all right. It is not right to turn the world around just for your own pleasure and pretending that the time stops for a second is the stupidest thing you could ever do. Yep... I guess you were not ready to realize that you could actually be the world for someone else besides you.

But you know? Fantasy is also only a point of view like being democrat or republican, choosing to believe in God or not. It is actually a rational decision. I guess you could call it crazy... to decide to live in a world where clouds are sweet and grass tastes like fresh beans; the sky can be the ground you walk in and the wind is the swing that makes you jump out of bed every morning; love can be sun that shines through your wind and time stops by your command.


Even though it's crazy... I'd rather live in here.




foto extraída de: http://olhares.aeiou.pt/atravessar_de_bicicleta/foto2052455.html

3 comentários:

Christian Fernandes disse...

we all live a dream, sometimes it is just not the same.

zita disse...

que bonito post...


"(...)the sky can be the ground you walk in(...)"
Quem me dera...


E consegui por a tal mini aplicação! =p

*

alesasa disse...

Du hast ja soooo Recht! Was wäre die Welt und unser Leben ohne die Fantasie und dem Bewustsein, dass wir mehr sind und vor allem mehr sein wollen als nur ein Körper.

Wunderschön geschrieben :D

Beijinho