domingo, julho 19, 2009

Where were you after all?



Originally uploaded by Sleeping bears

Ran Out of Emotional Supplies . Built a Castle to Hide, not to Live . Laid Naked on the Kitchen Floor . And Waited . Drowned in Wine . Scream Underwater . Smiled . Seemed ok . Choked on Packs of Cigarettes . Glued pictures on the ceiling . Counted sheeps to fall Asleep without Thinking of You . Cared More . Felt less . Painted imaginary Rainbows on the Floor . Spelled Poetry aloud . Read Books with Love Stories . Made Myself Silly . Felt Sorry . Walked around on Underwear . Sat on my Bed . Printed Pictures of You . Saved the Bad Taste on my Tongue . Touched the Empty Space next to Mine . Wrote Letters i Meant to send You . Made Love to You in My Dreams . Pretended to be a Princess . A Whore . A Woman . Fucked Memories of You . Talked to You in the Dark . And You never Called . Now . I guess I am Out of Ideas.

1 comentário:

! disse...

gosto muito do teu blog! :)
e gosto do cubo rubik